269. Part VIII: Boot camp

The High General of the Forest clan looked at the other guys. Helios was laying on the ground as same as Henry while North was sitting on his bum on the ground and Addy was swatting with his hands on his knees still panting.

"I have to commend all of your efforts of working together. Though, it was a spur of the moment and not well thought of plan, still you recovered and worked together in the end." The High General of the Forest clan began to say.

"First, executing an attack without proper planning is dangerous. And, challenging the unknown variables head on without any though could get you and your friends hurt or dead." The guys though in their exhausted state keenly listened to the High General of the Forest.

"Second, you must always be aware of the strengths and weaknesses not only of your enemies but as well as your allies. Learning at least one or both, could greatly help you turn the battle into your advantage." Oisin continued to talk as he walked from one person to another. He was assessing the physical state of his companions ensuring they were not harm or anything during the mock battle.

"Lastly, as I have said before and I would continue to remind you guys, our powers are finite. So, you must discern when to use it in the battle. If this is a real battle against those who pursue us, all of you will be dead now. You must use good judgment decide in a split second when to use your powers and/or your bare hands in taking down your opponent."

Oisin looked at everyone. "Do you understand?"

"Yes!" All four boys replied in unison.

"Come guys, let's all have lunch and after that, we will resume our training."

Addy, Helios, Henry and North groaned in protest.

--- end of chapter ---