362. Part XXXIII: Ally or foe

"Since Gaelic became a beholden," Grime Hullo began to narrate. "I couldn't sense his signature energy. However, he could sense mine."

The Kentauros paused.

"So, all I need to do is use myself as bait to lure him here and entrap him."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" The fairy Rahel asked the Kentauros.

"We have no other choice."

"But his powers..." Rahel's voice trailed off.

"I know it is amplified." Grime Hullo said.

"Do not fear, you have me." The child king of the Aeolian reassured.

"Thank you, your majesty." The Kentauros said to Henry.

"Hey, we are family after all." Henry said with a smile.

"You have us, Mr. Hugo." The prince of the Phoenix clan said as he looked at everyone in the room.

"We better set our plans in motion then." The High General of the Forest clan said. "Here's the plan. At the first sight of light, we will find those nymphes. Prince North, the Grand Magus and I will seek the nymphes while his majesty King Henry and Prince Helios will stay here."

"Um... that will not work." Rahel said. "The nymphes will be more receptive with a being that belongs to their own element."

"I will find the water nymphe." The prince of the Vatr clan said.

"I will search for the celestial nymphe." The child king of the Aeolian clan.

"I, then, will seek for the land and plant nymphes." The High General of the Forest clan said.

"And, I will quest for the underground nymphe." The prince of the Phoenix clan said.

"While Addy and I will return to my penthouse." Rahel said.

"Why?" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan asked irritably.

"I need to get the Book of the Dead Language to perform the ritual." Rahel answered. "It pains me to inconvenience his Grand Magus, however, my power is not yet fully restored."

--- end of chapter ---