305. Part XXXIII: To gather moon dust

Once, he got into the roof and the moment that his four hoofs stepped on the ground, laser came out everywhere and started firing up.

At first, he was able to dodge the laser beams, however, as there were too many and firing all, Gaelic was not able to evade any longer. He cried in pain as the laser began to cut his flesh. He looked around and tried to find a place where he could be safe but there was nowhere for him to hide except the bunker. He ran towards the bunker, but he fell hard on the ground as his left gaskin was severely that he could not move.

His breathing became labored and shallow. He was perspiring profusely as he reevaluated his strategize to reach his goal. He tried to think clearly as he controlled his breathing and then he saw it. He looked at the center of the roof and the ritual was still going. It was then he realized the cry of the fairy. It was so haunting that it rendered him confused and immobile. He stayed where he was unable to do anything or think about anything. When he did not move, the lasers retracted but Gaelic was too out of his mind to notice what was happening.

Meanwhile, Rahel continued to endure the ritual and was totally oblivious of the intruder in their midst.

Grime Hullo, though, was safely inside the perfect cube that was Rahel's 'panic room', like Gaelic, he was remained confused and immobile.

A few blocks from where the Kentauros was, Sacha knew exactly where he needed to be. He saw the moonbeam shooting down on the roof of a building where he was. The moonbeam which was invisible to any humans and other being that do not have magical abilities.

--- end of chapter ---