308. Part XXXVI: To gather moon dust

Suddenly, he began to feel dizzy as he heard the song of agony that the fairy was making. It was faintly at first, however, it became louder which was starting to weaken him. He placed the crystal in his pocket and then he placed his hands against his ears. He recited an incantation and then everything went silent. He made himself temporary deaf to protect himself from the spellbound music.

With his hearing gone, he cautiously roamed the penthouse investigating who lived in the luxurious unit. He entered the Rahel's room and found it was empty. He then walked out of the room as he took out the crystal from his pocket. He slowly pointed the stone in every direction trying to find out which way the stone would lead him. When the stone shone brightly at a corridor, he walked towards it. However, when he reached the end of the hallway, there was nothing but a wooden wall.

"There must be secret panel." He said to himself.

He put back the stone in his pocket. Then, he placed his hands on wall trying to feel his way for the secret opening. But there was none.

"This is useless." He said.

He looked around and saw the bookshelf near the wall. He hurriedly rummaged the books to find if the key was there to open the secret door. But still he had zero luck.

At the other end of the bookshelf, he saw a head sculpture, a skull made of bronze, to be exact. Sacha began to inspect it. He tried to lift it, but it was permanently fixed on the stone pillar. He then placed his right hand inside the bronze skeleton's mouth, hoping to find something-anything-still nothing.

As he was about to turn around, he saw the left eye lit momentarily. He poked his right index finger inside the left eye socket and found a button. He pushed it and felt the ground shook.

--- end of chapter ---