253. Part I: The not-so unrequited love

"Chill, man!" Grime Hullo began to say. "I am going to get something inside my pocket, and I will show you."

"You better not try something funny or else I will end you." Rahel threatened.

Slowly, Grime Hullo took out a cylinder made of glass with gold framing with quicksilver from his pants' right-side pocket.

"When you first met me, I looked like this." Grime Hullo said as he put the cylinder to his other hand, and his marking illuminated as well as the cylinder. In a matter of seconds, Grime Hullo transformed into the elderly man with silvery hair that was Hugo Miller.

"Mr. Miller?" Rahel said.

"Yes, it is I, Hugo Miller. When you first came to Earth, I was using this form to hide my true nature. Hugo Miller is an anagram of my true name - Grime Hullo."

Rahel tapped his staff on the floor and the rod disappeared. He ran to Grime Hullo and hugged his old friend and Grime Hullo reciprocated his hug.

"However," Grime Hullo began to say. "My true form is this."

He, then, placed the cylinder on the table. He disregarded his clothes and stood naked in front of Rahel. Grime, then, grabbed the cylinder again with his left hand and in seconds, he transformed in a Kentauros -a half man and half steed being.

"This is my really form. This is my real face." Grime Hullo was indeed the handsome young man that Rahel saw earlier, however, from the waist down, Grime Hullo had the body of a magnificent horse.

Rahel stood there looking at the true form of Grime Hullo.

"Please say something." Grime Hullo began to say. "Are you repulsed by me? Do you hate me for keeping the truth from you?"

Rahel eyes began to mist as he walked closer to Grime Hullo. He raised his right arm and touched Grime Hullo's handsome face.

--- end of chapter ---