255. Part III: The not-so unrequited love

"The next full moon is 27 days away from now." Grime Hullo said. "I cannot be here that long."

"Why?"

"Why? Gaelic and his buddies are on my trail. The longer I stay here that more I am putting you in danger." Grime Hullo said. "I am being selfish and stupid to put you in harm's way."

"What?"

"A few nights ago, in the village where I came from, there was unnatural changed in the atmosphere. It suddenly rain accompanied by small tornado and earthquake. There were two boys running in the storm and I gave them shelter. However, the moment, I got close them, I could feel their power and their signature energy was from Adamah. There were Adamahns. I played the good host as not to make them suspicious. Somehow, I was lucky that they weren't able to sense my essence. Once, they left, I returned to this human-form and ran away."

Grime Hullo began to gather his clothes. However, Rahel stopped him.

"Listen Grime, you are safe here. This entire building is doused with fairy dust and no one will find you here."

"But ..."

"Trust me." Rahel said as he took the clothes from Grime Hullo. "Stay." He placed a peck on Grime Hullo's lips. "Now that we have each other again, I'd be damned if I let you go, again."

Without waiting for Grime Hullo's answer, Rahel kissed him again. Grime Hullo kissed him back hungrily as Rahel removed his shirt. Rahel, then, removed his jogging pants and he was not wearing any underwear. He removed his shoes and after that he pushed Grime Hullo on the couch.

Rahel laid on top of Grime Hullo and their manhood frottage as they continued to kiss. Grime Hullo grabbed Rahel's rounded butt cheeks and squeezed it hard.

"AHHH!" Rahel moaned while his tongue was inside Grime Hullo's mouth.

--- end of chapter ---