267. Part VI: Boot camp

The High General of the Forest clan, though, his left wrist was bound by Henry's air lasso, he continued to block the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's assault.

The prince of the Vatr clan waved his hand and then a whip made of water appeared on his hand. North, then, swung it and it wrapped around Oisin's waist. Helios then followed suit North's action by waving his hand and a rope made of fire appear on his hand. He, then, cast and it wrapped around Oisin's ankles. Addy, then, swung his staff and it turned into a rope of energy and he cast it and it hooked on Oisin's right wrist.

The High General of the Forest clan was then bounded by the fire, water, air and pure energy. The boys then quickly moved clockwise which wrapping the High General of the Forest clan with their own conjured ropes. By then, Oisin's arms were hanging on his sides tied by air, energy and water ropes while his ankles where totally tied by Helios' fire rope.

"I am quite impressed that you are all working together." The High General of the Forest clan mocked.

"We are not yet done."

The child king of the Aeolian clan said. He, then, lifted his right hand aligned to his chest and strong winds whirled around the High General of the Forest clan. Helios, then, did the same and fire came out like a torch mixing with the tornado that Henry had created. Thus, it created a tornado made of fire.

The prince of the Vatr clan, then, knelt on the door and touch it with his both hands. The ground then turned into ice and solid water travelled from where he was to where the whirling fire was. Addy, then, helped with the assault as he enveloped the fire tornado with electricity.

--- end of chapter ---