388. Part XIV: Idyllic world of the nymphes

When they reached the courtyard, the child king of the Aeolian clan was in awed when he saw the cloud mustang. Like a child, on Christmas morning, he was so excited to see the majestic cloud mustang and ran towards him. Henry, then, touched the mustang's head and petted him.

The child king of the Aeolian clan laughed as the cloud mustang's soft and long mane tickled his face. He wrapped his arms around the cloud mustang's neck and he somewhat felt attached to him. It seemed the cloud mustang was like a very dear friend whom he had not seen for ages.

After tenderly greeting the cloud mustang, the child king of the Aeolian clan turned around and Helia was nowhere in sight. He looked at the castle and it too had vanished. In fact, he began to see the ground was vanishing little by little. Immediately, he climbed the cloud mustang. He then wrapped his arms around the cloud mustang's neck, and when he did, the cloud mustang ever so gently began to move.

As the ground disappeared completely, the cloud mustang had already ridden away from the castle. The cloud mustang continued to ride on the clouds, it was the first that the child king of the Aeolian truly seen the beauty of Earth since they arrived some months ago. He could see how the blue ocean sparkled. It was like a sea of countless of gems reflecting the sun's rays with different beautiful hues. He could also see the lush greenery of the forest and mountains.

Moments later, he could see the forest where he departed from his companions earlier that day. He was even amazed how the cloud mustang could possibly know where he would meet his fellow Adamahns again.

Slowly, the cloud mustang descended from the sky and when they landed on the ground in the forest, the child king of the Aeolian clan, climb off the cloud mustang.

--- end of chapter ---