234. Part I: Run over

As expected from the High General of the Forest clan, he was already outside of the cave waiting for his companions to come. He was kneeling on the ground with his buttocks resting on his heels some six meters away from the entryway of the cavern.

When his companion came out of the cave, they found him under the sun with no shirt on and his eyes were closed. Sweat glistened on his naked upper torso making his muscular body more prominent.

As they walked to where Oisin was, the ground began to move violently.

"What is happening?" The prince of the Phoenix clan asked.

However, before anyone of them could do anything, they were engulfed by the ground like some quicksand.

"Oisin, help us!" North yelled.

But, Oisin remained unmoved.

"Deitzen dut ..."
(I call ...)

Addy began to say, however, he got distracted. Vines sprouted from the ground and climb on his body. The vines began to wrap itself around his knees since the rest of his lower body was buried in the ground. The vine wrapped around him fast and when he looked around, like him, the princes were in the same predicament.

Everything happened so fast and before Addy, Helios, North and Henry could do anything, everything turned dark. Their entire body were wrapped by vines line like some cocoon as the ground continued to shallow them whole.

One of the vine cocoons was floating on the river. Suddenly, the vines began to break in the middle. The prince of Phoenix clan's head came, and he looked at where he was.

"North ... Addy ... Oisin ...?! Anyone? Help me!"

Helios screamed as he panicked. He looked around and cries reached no one. He looked at his hands, they were tied by wrists. In fact, the vines covered his entire hands. He tried to break free from his bondage, but he could not. He tried several times, but, still nothing.

--- end the chapter ---