201. Part V: Awaken nightmare

The prince of the Phoenix clan, then, placed the cup on the side table before he spoke again.

"Grime Hullo," Helios continued. "According to my father this Grime Hullo is a Kentauros."

"What?!" Both North and Addy exclaimed.

"Yes, a Kentauros."

"But I thought that Kentauros is nothing but a myth?" North asked.

"That's what I thought too." Helios replied. "However, father said that the Kentauros are really. And, this Grime Hullo will help us with our mission."

"How do we know where this Grime Hul-lo is?" North asked.

"I do not know." Helios replied. "Perhaps, the Grand Magus of Aeolian clan, can perform a tracking spell or something."

"I can, if I have something that belongs to this Kentauros." Addy said. "Did the king, your father, tell you anything that we can use to track him?

Helios remained silent. He was deep in his thoughts thinking of all the things that his father had said during his dream visitation.

"I remember my father telling me that this Kentauros has a marking on his left wrist. It is the weapon of the half-man half-steed."

"So, it means a bow and arrow." North said.

"Yes." Helios affirmed. "And, this Grime Hullo has silvery hair."

"An elderly person?" North asked.

"No," Helios replied. "I don't think so. Because my father told me that he just has this silvery hair but did not say if the Kentauros is an old person."

"My prince," Addy began to say to Helios. "The information you have given me is something I cannot use to perform a tracking spell. I need an object that belongs to the Kentauros or an object touched by him."

Silence fell in the room for a moment. However, Helios still could not remember anything more about his encounter with his father.

"I'll leave you two." Addy said. "I will find something in my books about what happened to you earlier as well an alternate way of finding this Kentauros."

--- end of chapter ---