363. Part XXXIV: Ally or foe

"And I?" The Kentauros asked. "What should I do?"

"You will do nothing." Rahel replied. "We cannot risk you being trace by your cousin, not yet. You have to stay here until the time we need to capture the beholden."

"Grime Hullo, you have nothing to worry." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian reassured the Kentauros. "You are will remain safe and my warding will hide your signature energy as long as you remain inside this cave."

The child king of the Aeolian clan yawned and raised his hands into the air as he stretched his body. "It is settled then. I guess, I better turn in for the night."

Henry looked at everyone and bade them 'good evening'. "Arratsalde on."

"Egun on, zure maiestate."

(Good night, your majesty.)

The boys said in unison as they bowed as courtesy to the child king of the Aeolian clan.

"You and the Kentauros," The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan began to say as soon as the chamber door of the child king of the Aeolian closed. "May rest in my chamber while I stay guard tonight."

"I am offended." The fairy Rahel responded. "Where is the trust?"

"Let me make one thing clear," The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said as he walked towards the fairy. "You are here by mere luck. You are staying here for now because we need you. Once this is over, you go your way and pray that our path never cross again."

"Really?" The fairy Rahel taunted the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan. "Why? What will do you if our path cross again? Kill me?"

"Death is more merciful compares to what I will do you." Addy threatened.

Grime Hullo was about to charge towards the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan, however, he stopped when Rahel raised his left hand at him signaling him not to interfere.

--- end of chapter ---