287. Part XV: To gather moon dust

[waha-o daraehda ka-alala ma-eh]

The minatory voice that was coming out of Helios' mouth was wroth. The intense anger was felt within 10 miles radius from where Helios was.

From where they were in the different parts of the forest, North, Addy, Henry and Oisin stopped their training and sheer terror enveloped their being.

"HELIOS!" All four cried out loud at the same.

Addy tried to teleport, but it seemed that his power was being neutralized. Henry tried commanding the wind to take him to where Helios was, but it would not obey him. North tried conjuring water to locate Helios, but nothing happened while Oisin tried to use the trees as a portal, but he could not pass through it. The four of them tried to use their powers but it seemed that a greater force was blocking their abilities. There was nothing they could do but search for Helios on foot. They all ran with all their might to find Helios hoping that it was not to late to help the prince of the Phoenix clan.

After ten minutes or less, all four arrived in four direction surrounding Helios. It was really a struggle to move towards Helios. They tried they hardest to advance, however, with the same strength the exert to move forward near Helios, a force was pushing them back as equally hard.

Their efforts were futile as the force that got hold of Helios was powerful than all of them.

Suddenly, Helios cried out loud and it was unbearable for the boys to hear that they were brought down to their knees as if something was holding them.

"Zu zara Adamen haragitik etorri zen gerlaririk handiena?"
(Are you the greatest warriors that came from Adam's flesh?)

They all heard the sinister voice in their head.

"Zure ustez apenas jasan dezakezunean garaitu dezakezu?"
(Do you think you can defeat when you can barely stand?)

The sinister voice laughed maniacally.

--- end of chapter ---