266. Part V: Boot camp

"MISCALCULATE THIS!" The prince of the Vatr clan shouted as he ran towards the High General of the Forest clan. "ADDY, FREE HIS MAJESTY!"

He moved his hands like he was throwing rocks, except that thing that came out of his hands where sharp nails made of solid ice. Those ice nails came flying fast, however, the High General of the Forest clan was quick to dodge the assault and rolled on the ground to escape all of it.

He ended up rolling down near to where his dagger had landed and he grabbed it right away. He stood up and then balls of fire came shooting towards him like bullets. He held his dagger and swung it downwards. When he did, it turned into a sword. He then defected the fireballs as he ran towards the boys.

Meanwhile, Addy was had unearth the child king of the Aeolian clan and they two began to run towards the High General of the Forest clan.

Helios, North, Addy and Henry made eye contact and they seemed to understand what each other's thoughts.

The High General of the Forest clan was heading to towards east where the boys were. North moved to the north side of Oisin, while Helios went to the south, Addy remained on the east while Henry flew above and ended to the west of Oisin. The High General of the Forest clan was then surrounded by the boys in every direction.

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan waved his hand and a staff made of energy appeared. He attacked Oisin with his staff which Oisin was able to block using his sword. Henry, then, waved his hand and a lasso made of the wind appeared on his hand. He then cast it and caught Oisin's left wrist.

"Is that all you got boys?" The High General of the Forest clan taunted.

--- end of chapter ---