271. Part II: Of captive and captors

In the alley outside the rundown building, Gaelic took out a pack of cigarette out of his denim jeans pocket, took a stick and lit it before he sat on the stack up pallets.

He was so damn frustrated that he failed with his mission in the village.

He remembered everything that had transpired a week before. After seeing the approaching military troops, he hid in the woods and ran to the opposite direction to follow the signature energy that he was looking for.

When he came out of the woods and into the clearing, he continued to follow the signature energy until he reached a cottage which door was flung open. He dashed towards it and saw the living space/dining area was in total chaos.

He went to the first bedroom he saw, and he saw that like the living area and dining space everything was turned upside. He went to the other room and the situation was the same.

"Fuck, I could no longer sense his signature energy. Everything stops here in this cottage." He thought. And due to his frustration, he punched a hole in the wall.

As he ran outside of the cottage and back into the rain and going back to where he came from, he could not stop wondering what had happened to the Kentauros. Actually, he could care less about the Kentauros. His agenda was different from Thorn. What he was really after was the box that Kentauros had in his possession. He had been searching for years for the Kentauros so he could obtain the article inside the box.

He continued to smoke as his mind was thinking of ways on how he could track the Kentauros. He was racking his brains thinking what spell or periapt that he could use to trace his fellow Kentauros. Indeed, Gaelic was born a Kentauros and belong to Kentauros clan. However, Gaelic was vanished from his clan many centuries ago.

--- end of chapter ---