298. Part XXVI: To gather moon dust

"Calm down, okay?" Rahel pleaded and Grime Hullo stopped and sat on the bed.

"Do you have a plan?" He finally said.

"Back in Adamah, my clan made a secret pack with the Phoenix clan. This agreement had been forged centuries ago. The Phoenix clan will provide the fairies refuge in the Field of the Fireflies during the ascension of the moon. And, in return, our clan will have to give them a ratio of the moon dusts that we have collected." Rahel narrated.

"What does the Phoenix clan do with it?"

"Personally, I don't know. Only the elders of the clan have that information."

"We are no longer in Adamah. So, where can we find a place like Field of the Fireflies?"

"That's the good news. Since I lived here, I created my own safe room. You can say, a panic room of sort. Over the years, I have upgraded it. It would be best to show you."

Rahel led the Kentauros to the rooftop through his access from his penthouse.

"There's nothing here." Grime Hullo said as he looked around the rooftop. All he could see was concentrate ground and the overlooking view of the city.

"Close your eyes." Rahel said as he stood in front of the Kentauros. He then laid his hands on Grime Hullo's closed eyes as he murmured an incantation. "Open your eyes now." As he stepped to the side of Grime Hullo.

The Kentauros saw a box-like structure on the rooftop made of steel which was bigger than Rahel's bedroom. Outside the structure, there were writings etched on the metal wall which he did not recognized. There was no door or windows. It was just box made of steel.

"Come on, let me show you."

Rahel walked towards the structure and placed his right hand on the wall. Suddenly, a door appeared, and they entered the room. When Rahel close the door, it disappeared again camouflage as steel wall again.

--- end of chapter ---