200. Part IV: Awaken nightmare

An hour had passed, and the prince of the Phoenix clan awakened from his slumber.

"Helios." North said.

"Be careful." Addy cautioned the prince of the Vatr clan.

"Do not fear it is I." Helios reassured. "I hope I did not hurt anyone."

"No." North began to say. "No, you did not." North said as he walked towards Helios.

"Stay back." Helios warned. "I am not sure if and when the Star Child will take hold of me again."

"But it is I, North. Surely, it will be a form of torment for me to see you and not touch you."

"It is because that you are you that I want you to stay a safe distance from me." Helios was starting to get emotional.

"North, let us do as Helios' wishes." Addy said. "Helios, you have to stay calm. I believe that manifestation earlier of the Star Child may be tied to your emotions. I have to consult my books and see if it leads us to something."

"Grime Hullo." Helios said.

"Grime, who?" North asked.

"My father came to me in my dream earlier." Helios began to narrate. "You see, my father has this unique ability, he can communicate to us, Rowan and I, through our dreams."

Helios paused.

"Can I have water? I feel so parched." Helios said.

"Kopa agertzen da."
(Cup appears.)

Addy said and a chalice appeared. He, then, gave it to North. North wiggled his fingers and the cup was filled with water.

"Please, place it on the side table." Helios requested from North.

North did as Helios instructed. Once, North placed it on table, he returned to where he was before which was few feet away Helios. Helios took the cup and drank from it.

"Thank you." The prince of the Phoenix clan said to both Northand Addy.

--- end of chapter ---