379. Part VI: Idyllic world of the nymphes

As he continued to ascend above the clouds, he suddenly stopped in mid-air. He was surprised to see palace in the clouds. He looked at the silvery thread and realized that it was leading him to the palace. He resumed to flight and halfway through his journey, the wind blew hard towards him.

At first, he thought it was just natural occurrence since he was thousands of feet from the land. However, as he tried to fly forward, the wind blew harder. He tried again and the same thing happened. The wind was thwarting him from reaching the palace.

"This is impossible," The child king of the Aeolian clan said as he floated in the sky. "The wind cannot oppose the king of the Aeolian clan."

He paused.

"Entzun haizea, zure nagusia naiz, egin nahi dut! Eman pasadizo!"

("Listen wind, I am your master, do as I will! Grant me, passage!)

Instead of heeding his words, the wind roared violently throwing him farther from where he was. Once, he was able to stop himself from spinning in the air, he flew back charging in hyper speed. However, when he reached where he was once, wind began to attack him binding his wrists and ankles like steel chains.

"ARGH!!!" The child king of the Aeolian screamed in pain as the chains tightened around his limbs pulling him apart.

"SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!" Henry defiantly yelled.

Suddenly, he heard a menacing laugh. And, everything became glooming and dark. Four tornadoes began to appear above the cloud accompanied by thunder and lightning and rain.

The child king of the Aeolian clan continued to bellow because of the excruciating agony as the chains continued to pull his body apart.

"SHOW YOURSELF!!! I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!" The child king of the Aeolian child persisted to challenge the being that had held him captive.

--- end of chapter ---