303. Part XXXI: To gather moon dust

Gaelic sneaked in and closed the door behind him. He looked around and saw that he was in the subway tunnel with bulbs lighting the passageway every few feet. He went down the steps and saw a path at the side of the track. Immediately, he stripped naked and transformed into his truest form-a Kentauros. And, then, he vanished.

At the other side of city, Sacha was scrying for the last Kentaturos. And, finally, he found what he was looking for. He looked at his master and Thorn was totally out of it. The bastard prince of the Vatr clan was completely drained of his energy after having a psychic link with the Star Child. He knew that he needed to act fast and seized the rare opportunity that presented itself.

"I need to go." Sacha began to say. "I have a lead on the Kentauros. I will be back and will make you proud." He kissed Thorn on the lips before left.

Meanwhile, Gaelic was standing at the building where Rahel lived. He knew he was in the right place for he could feel Grime Hullo's signature energy where it was the strongest. He knew in his form, even though, he was invisible, it would cause noticeable disturbance if he just waltzed right into the lobby of the building. He looked around and saw an abandoned and condemned building as tall as the one where he stood in front of.

Without wasting more time, he dashed inside the other building and in matter of six minutes or less he had leaped through eighteen flights of stairs. Once, he was on the rooftop, he scanned the other building's rooftop and he could sense that Grime Hullo was hiding inside the bunker. He breathed deeply as he closed his eyes and when he opened it, they were glowing.

--- end of chapter ---