216. Part II: Road to the village

Oisin did not know how long he had left the child king of the Aeolian clan alone in the forest. However, when he returned, his upper torso was naked. His muscular chest glistened with sweat which made him sexier.

When he arrived to where he had left Henry, he had dropped his sweatshirt and the produce that he gathered as he saw the child king on the ground unconscious.

Panicked-stricken, the High General of the Forest clan ran to Henry's side.

"Henry!" He said as he held the child king of the Aeolian clan. "Henry!"

Then, he heard light snores coming from the child king.

"What is going on, Oisin?" Henry asked as he sat on the ground yawning.

Oisin exhaled a sign of relief knowing the child king of the Aeolian clan was unharmed. He sat on ground beside Henry and he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Henry asked annoyingly as he elbowed the Hight General of the Forest clan by the serratus anterior.

"Ouch!" Oisin exclaimed as he was caught unaware of the child king's assault.

Henry stood up and saw the food on the ground. He moved away from Oisin and began gathering the food on the ground and placed it on Oisin's sweatshirt.

He had forgotten his irritation as he walked back to where Oisin was. Once again, he sat on the rock by the tree as he began scrutinized the harvest.

The food that the High General of the Forest clan had collected where composed of fruits, berries and some edible flowers and leaves. Belonging to the Forest clan, Oisin was quite knowledgeable about the flora and fauna.

"Are these even edible?" Henry skeptically asked as he looked at the food that had Oisin had brought.

"Yeah!" Oisin began to say. "In fact, it's a feast, considering where we are."

Oisin said as he took some leaves and began eating it. However, the child king of the Aeolian clan looked somewhat disgusted that Oisin was eating some leaves.

"Eat up, trust me."

--- end of chapter ---