320. Part XLVIII: To gather moon dust

Back on the rooftop, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan jumped off from the bunker. He then immediately ran to see the Kentauros and its companion who were thrown unconscious on the ground of the rooftop.

Addy looked at the half-man and half-steed in awe. He could not believe that the myths were actually true. And that the vision that the prince of the Phoenix clan's father telling him about the Kentauros that could help them in their quest was true as well.

"Are you really a Kentauros?" He began to say.

"Are you the one that the king of the Phoenix clan foretold his son in a dream?"

Carefully, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian inspected both arms of the Kentauros for the marking described by Helios. But he was dismayed when he found nothing.

"There is no marking in this Kentauros arms." He said and then he grasped. "Could it be there is another Kentauros that exists in the world?"

"How did you get here on Earth?" He continued to ask the unconscious Kentauros before him.

"Why are you here on Earth?"

"Are you alone or with your clan?"

"What are you doing in this ritual?"

One question led to another question which the Grand Magus uttered what he was thinking as he knelt beside the Kentauros

"And who you might be? Are you an ally or foe?" He said as he stood and slowly walked away from the half-man half-steed creature.

Then, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan walked a few feet to where the other being was. He looked at him. At first glance, he looked human, however, he could sense that the person laying on the ground of the roof was no ordinary human being.

He immediately knelt and inspected if the young man had weapons on him. Nothing. All he found was a crystal stone inside the young man's pocket.

"A moldavite!" Addy said as his eyes widened looked at the stone.

--- end of chapter ---