259. Part II: Servants

Sacha left the room and after a few minutes, he returned with Gaelic.

"My Lord," Gaelic paid his respects as he bowed to Thorn.

"Where is my Kentauros?"

"My apologies my Lord, however, I still could not feel his presence. I believe he had warded himself heavily against me."

Thorn looked thoughtfully at him and smiled a bit. However, Thorn's smile vanished and he waved his right hand and moved it as if he slapped someone in front of him. When he did, a cut appeared on Gaelic's left cheek and he was standing five feet away from Thorn.

"I truly am sorry." Gaelic replied.

Thorn raised his right hand and with his palm open he slowly moved it as if choking the neck of a chicken. Gaelic face turned red as he could not breathe. Thorn continued to tighten his hold of Gaelic's neck even though he had not moved from where he was.

Gaelic knelt on the floor and was already in the brick of suffocation. Then, Thorn released Gaelic. Gaelic coughed and his eyes had watered as he was grasping for air.

"Do you feel that?" Thorn said.

"What is it my Lord?" Sacha asked.

"The master is finally here. I can feel his immense power emitting and calling me." Thorn said.

Thorn could feel the Star Child presence in his blood. It was like a burning sensation running to the course of his veils making feel elated and excited.

If the Kentauros were made from clay and brought to life by Adam's breath. The Grootslang clan was created the same way except it was the Star Child who created them-darkness that ran through Thorn's essence.

"Oh, master." Thorn said. "I promise you that you will rise again. I will sacrifice my life to see that your destiny comes true."

--- end of chapter ---