346. Part XVII: Ally or foe

"This is so damn great!" The prince of the Vatr clan cursed. "How are we going to find such being, then? It's not like that being has a sign on his forehead advertising 'hey, I bantered my life to the Star Child' wouldn't he?"

"Calm down, prince North." The prince of the Phoenix clan said.

"But..."

"Prince Helios is right, Prince North." The High General of the Forest clan interfered. "All this whining would not help us."

"Is there an incantation that we can use to locate this being who beholden his life to the Star Child?" The child king of the Aeolian clan asked.

"Nothing that I know of, your majesty." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan.

Henry looked at Rahel. "Hey, I don't know either."

"You better address his majesty with respect."

Rahel looked contemptuously at the Grand Magus of the Aeolian and Addy eyed him badly as well without backing out.

"Pardon me your majesty, I don't know any incantation either."

"I may have a way." The prince of the Phoenix clan suddenly said.

"What is it?" The child king of the Aeolian clan asked.

"Since the Star Child and I are connected, perhaps, I could delve in his mind and find out what we need to know."

"NO!" The prince of the Vatr clan shouted. "You can be doing that and poking around the Star Child's mind. It is dangerous and worse..." He paused.

"Look, I am just going for a quick look and that's it." The prince of the Phoenix clan naively said.

"You can't just go in for a quick look." North said frustratedly. "It is not something that you can just casually do. Do you hear me?!" The prince of the Vatr clan voiced was enraged.

"Calm down, prince North!" The High General of the Forest clan said.

--- end of chapter ---