208. Part IV: Fierce I

Inside the bathroom, North took hold of Helios' robe and began to lift it off his lover's body. Helios gave his consent by lifting his arms up.

Within seconds, the prince of the Phoenix clan was standing in front of the prince of the Vatr clan naked.

Though, Helios was accustomed to being undressed and exposing his lean, muscular and smooth naked body in front of his manservants, standing in front of the guy he liked was something new to him.

And, though, he had just climaxed earlier, it was undeniably that his royal scepter was still massively hard. It was throbbing violently and copious of semen dripped from the tip of his cock.

As he averted his eyes from his cock to North's eyes, his eyes bulged in embarrassment as his cheeks colorized in red in contrast to his white complexion.

It was comical as Helios tried to hide his massive erection from North as he covered it with his delicate beautiful hands.

"No need to be shy, my prince."

The prince of the Vatr clan began to say as he whispered into Helios' ear. As their bodies were in very close proximity, Helios could feel North's majestic rod against his left leg. It was almost rubbing against his massive erection.

North's breath as he spoke to his ear brought goosebumps into Helios' body. It was good goosebumps. The kind that made your body hair stood due to the sexual tension that one's body was feeling especially having the person you like close to you.

Unconsciously, Helios moaned as he felt North's hot breath from his ear and felt the prince of the Vatr clan's massive erection began to rub against his royal hardness.

Helios could not help but his cock pulsated harder.

"North ... ahhh ..." Helios expressed. "What are you ...doing ... to me?!"

--- end of chapter ---