381. Part VIII: Idyllic world of the nymphes

The child king of the Aeolian clan felt the goddess's lips pressed against his. He felt it was cold and wet. He quivered at the touch of Anitun Tabu. In fact, Henry began to feel the coldness of the goddess's breath inside his mouth travelling down his throat.

(Cough)

The goddess Anitun Tabu removed her lips from the child king of the Aeolian clan who was then was grasping for air. His eyes widened as he looked at the goddess's face watching and grinning as Henry continued to struggle to breathe. His eyes were turning white and his body was slowly stiffening due to the arctic cold. His vision became blurry as his eyes continued to roll over and he started to feel dizzy. Within seconds, the child king of the Aeolian clan began to lose his consciousness with his eyes and mouth were both gaping frozen.

The child king of the Aeolian clan, then, began to fall rapidly from the sky. When his frozen unconscious body was plummeting halfway from the sky, a white cloud smoke mustang came running in the sky and rescued the child king of the Aeolian clan. The white cloud smoke mustang caught Henry on his back.

 The white cloud smoke mustang caught Henry on his back

"NO!!!"

Anitu Tabu wailed. Her voice thundered and four black tornadoes appeared in the sky and rain poured down violently. The atmospheric disturbance became more violent and lightening came shooting down at the white cloud smoke mustang which was carrying Henry's unconscious body.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE!" Anitu Tabu screamed. "YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY HERE!!!"

The goddess continued with her assault to kill the child king of the Aeolian clan with her lightening volts, but, the white cloud smoke mustang was swift as he raced away from the goddess's wrath. She then waved her hands and the four black tornadoes began to merge.

--- end of chapter ---