347. Part XVIII: Ally or foe

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" The prince of the Vatr clan screamed at the High General of the Forest clan as his eyes began to glow.

"Please Prince North," The prince of the Phoenix clan began to plead.

"I AM CALM DOWN!" North replied as his eyes shone into deep sapphire.

"Prince," The child king of the Aeolian clan intervened. "Calm down, this instance!"

However, North advanced as if he was about to attack the child king of the Aeolian clan.

Henry then waved his right hand, suddenly, the prince of the Vatr clan became immobile as whirling wind enveloped him.

"What are you doing, your majesty?" The prince of the Phoenix clan asked.

"I am subduing the prince of the Vatr clan." The child king of the Aeolian clan replied. "I won't have anyone of you acting like a child. If there is someone here who should be throwing tantrums like some spoiled brat that should be me, got it?!"

The child king of the Aeolian clan looked at everyone with his menacing eyes as his hands radiant. "Is that clear?!"

Everyone nodded in fright even the High General of the Forest clan was somewhat taken aback by the child king of the Aeolian clan's action.

"Good! Now, I want everyone to step aside."

Meanwhile, the prince of the Vatr clan eyes stopped beaming and he suddenly rendered unconscious. The child king of the Aeolian clan waved his hand and the whirling wind stopped. He then levitated the prince of the Vatr clan's unconscious body on the sofa and laid him gently.

"Now," Henry said. "Does anyone have a bright idea how we can find a being who bantered his life to the Star Child?"

Everyone remained silent while the prince of the Phoenix clan went beside the couch and knelt to check on his prince.

"I may know someone." The Kentauros broke the silence.

Everyone then looked his way anticipating what he had to say.

--- end of chapter ---