282. Part X: To gather moon dust

Grime Hullo then moved his hands and grabbed Rahel's knee pits and lifted his lover as he maneuvered his body so that he would be laying on his back at middle of the mattress.

Once Grime Hullo was resting comfortably on the mattress, Rahel slowly turned around while the Kentauros' cock was still impaled inside his hole. He then began kissing Grime Hullo on the lips as he moved his ass. Grime Hullo then grabbed Rahel's ass cheeks and began to rapidly thrust his cock inside Rahel.

The entire room was reeking with the smelt of sex and their bodies sweat profusely. Rahel was meeting as equally hard every fucking motion that Grime Hullo was giving him. His cock was leaking excessively with precum and it was creating a huge wet patch on Grime Hullo's washboard abdomen.

Rahel then moved his body 45 degrees while Grime Hullo's cock remained inside his fuck tunnel. The Kentauros, then, knelt behind Rahel and continued to fuck his beloved. By then, Rahel was in laying in a spoon position as he enjoyed the hard thrusts that Grime Hullo was giving.

They were at that position for some time, before Grime Hullo moved Rahel's left leg over his body and spread it into V-position and began fucking him missionary style. Grime Hullo then began sucking on Rahel's toes as he continued to fuck him, and this increased his horniness.

By then, Rahel cock was throbbing incessantly as Grime Hullo drilled his ass. He was cursing and moaning as loud as the sound that Grime Hullo's fucking movement was making as Grime Hullo pounded his fuck hole mercilessly. He then reached out for his cock and began jerking it hard and he could feel that his abdomen was tightening, and he began to feel goosebumps all over his head and nape. Suddenly, he cummed. He ejaculated so hard that it was like water gusting out from a broken pipe due to high pressure.

--- end of chapter ---