273. Part I: To gather moon dust

Days had passed and it was already three waxing gibbous left before the moon would grace Earth in her full naked glory.

This was the day that Grime Hullo was waiting for and hoping it would help him became invisible again to his chasers. He knew that he could not hide in the modern fortress that Rahel had created. There was so many things that he needed to do and mission to fulfill and being tucked away in the safe luxurious penthouse unit of his lover was not the way he envisioned to live his life.

The heart of a true Kentauros only loved one being within their lifetime and he should be happy that he had found the mate that his heart had connection with. However, another complex nature of Kentauros was that need of freedom. Freedom not only from being confined in small spaces like a grandiose penthouse in the most affluent area of the city, it was the freedom where one could be true to his nature and all. Even if he tried to explain what freedom that he was yearning for, still, his words would always fall short, his feelings and emotions and intentions would always fail to eloquently express what he really wanted to say and show and what he truly feel would always never be enough.

Though, the love he had for Rahel was true and pure, and sharing the living space with someone he absolutely loved, was a blissfully heaven sent, still, he needed to continue what he set to do in his life-kill the Star Child.

"Your thoughts seem so worlds away." Rahel said softly as he stepped in the veranda of his penthouse unit.

Grime Hullo sighed. "I was, wasn't I?"

"Tell me what's wrong." Rahel said as he wrapped his arms around his lover.

--- end of chapter ---