264. Part III: Boot camp

"Lotu zion!"
(Bind him!)

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan shouted. The High General of the Forest clan was in mid-air when Addy conjured the vines from the ground to bind around Oisin while he was still in the mid-air. The vines completely wrapped the High General of the Forest from head to foot.

The boys cheered at the thought they had succeeded in defeating the High General of the Forest clan. Half a minute had passed, and the vines withered and when it did, the boys were shocked to discover that High General of the Forest clan was no longer in mid-air. Instead, they were surprised to see that Oisin was behind the child king of the Aeolian clan, Henry. The High General of the Forest clan had his left arm around Henry's neck while his right hand was holding a dagger.

"How did you get there?" The prince of the Vatr clan puzzledly asked.

"It doesn't matter. In every battle, you must be ready to defend yourself regardless which direction your enemy come from."

"Release his majesty!" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian demanded.

"Make me!" The High General of the Forest clan challenged.

However, the child king of the Aeolian clan had acted and defended himself. While he was captured by the High General of the Forest clan, he moved his left and right fingers in circular motion. When he did, a tornado appeared engulfing him and the High General of the Forest clan.

The twister became stronger and both boys were in mid-air. The other boys tried to see what was happening, however, the whirling wind was a bit strong.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The High General of the Forest clan yelled.

"CAPTURING YOU!" The child king of the Aeolian replied.

"I CAN SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH HIS DAGGER!" Oisin threatened.

"TRY IF YOU CAN!" Henry answered.

--- end of chapter ---