375. Part II: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"High General," The prince of the Vatr clan began to say. "Relax. We all know what we are supposed to do."

"Okay, then." The High General of the Forest clan said as he as he drank his coffee.

After breakfast, the guys started to execute their plans. The prince of the Phoenix clan, the prince of the Vatr clan, the High General of the Forest clan and the child king of the Aeolian clan were teleported by the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan into the forest.

As the portal closed, the High General of the Forest clan began to speak.

"Are you guys ready?"

He said as he unknotted the white cloth that he was holding. When he unwrapped it, the cloth contained peeled oranges with coconut flakes.

Inside the cave, a few minutes earlier, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan gathered the High General of the Forest clan, the prince of the Vatr clan, the prince of the Phoenix clan and the child king of the Aeolian clan in the receiving area.

"Jainkoen janari honekin zure gorputzak, adimenak, bihotzak eta arimak elikatzen ahalko ditu. Ambrosia bedeinkatua izan."

(With this food of the gods, may it nourish your bodies, minds, hearts and souls. Ambrosia blessed be.)

After uttering the incantation, the cloth containing oranges with coconut flakes appeared on his palms.

"Once you are in the forest, eat this food for the gods. When you do, you will first feel lightheaded, then your bodies will momentarily shake. And when the shaking subdues, your vision will be altered. You will only see black and white. You will see a colored thread. Follow the thread and it should lead you to the nymphes that you seek."

The High General of the Forest clan took the cloth from the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's hands.

"Thank you, Grand Magus." Oisin said.

--- end of chapter ---