322. Part L: To gather moon dust

"Dammit!"

The Grand Magus exclaimed when he saw the young man whose eyes, though were opened, were all white. He knew right then that the young man was another magically being for the song of a wailing fairy during the moon gathering ritual could only affect those being with magical powers. All magical beings except the fairies themselves.

"What is exactly going on here?" Addy said in confusion. "A fairy performing a moon gathering ritual, a Kentauros, a young man with moldavite stone and now, you."

The Grand Magus was really perplexed why such beings were gathered in one place during the moon gathering ritual. "How are all of you connected?"

Immediately, Addy searched the young man for concealed weapons. However, he found none. Then, he noticed something. He saw the marking on the young man's left arm. It was the bow and arrow marking that the prince of the Phoenix clan had described from his dream.

"Is this the Kentauros that we are supposed to find?" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian asked. "But, how come he is not like the other one outside who is half-man and half-steed?" Addy had so many questions, however, at that moment, all the possible people who could answer his queries were either unconscious or in a trance.

"I am really starting to have a bad feeling about all of this." He said.

The Grand Magus then saw the headphone that Grime Hullo had on his lap. Addy took the headphone and looked at it curiously and after probing it for a bit, he then placed it on his head and the earpads on his ears. At first, he was scared because suddenly he could not hear anything. Then he removed it and he could hear the song of the wailing fairy again.

--- end of chapter ---