319. Part XLVII: To gather moon dust

"So, that's what he told me before he left." The child king of the Aeolian clan had finished narrating the story about the moon dust gathering ritual and how the Grand Magus of the Aeolian was certain that a fairy was performing the ritual that very same night.

"Are you sure that he would try to find whoever it is performing the ritual now." The High General of the Forest clan asked.

"Definitely." Henry answered without any hesitation. "Knowing Addy, he is definitely engaged on that quest as we speak. Thus, we don't have any time to waste."

"Waste what?" The prince of the Vatr clan came from Helios' room.

"What are you out here? How is the prince of the Phoenix clan?" The High General of the Forest clan asked.

"I am here." The prince of the Phoenix clan replied as he appeared from behind North.

"What is going on?" North asked.

"Addy took off."

"Why?" Helios asked.

"To stop a fairy from performing the moon dust gathering ritual." The child king of the Aeolian clan said. "We must find him now."

"But how?" Oisin asked.

"What ritual?" Helios asked.

"I'll explain later." Oisin replied. "Henry, do you know how we can track the Grand Magus?"

The child king stared blankly at the High General of the Forest clan. "I have no freaking idea. Among us, he has that kind of power."

"Perfect." Oisin replied of frustration. "Let us all calm down and wait and hope for the best that he is not foolish enough to go off to who knows where."

"So, we do nothing?"

"Yes. What is there can we do?"

The child king of the Aeolian clan knew that the High General of the Forest clan was right. However, he could not stop himself from worrying for Addy's safety. It pained him that all he could do was wait for the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan to come back safely to him.

--- end of chapter ---