220. Part I: Cross path

True to his words, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's blue winged friends did watch over the High General of the Forest clan and his majesty, King Henry since they stepped out of the cave.

At the roadside, when Oisin smiled at Henry, he saw a blue butterfly flying over near them. When he smiled, it was not entirely for Henry's sake alone, it was a sort of signal to Addy that they might be heading for trouble. Since then, the butterfly never left them. Even, inside the tent, the butterfly stayed, and it remained unnoticed by the soldiers.

"Anything?" Captain Santiago asked one of his subordinates when he entered the communication central tent.

Apparently, the tent where Oisin and Henry were being detained had hidden cameras and mics. Captain Santiago intentionally made them wait in the hope to gather more information about them.

"Sir, nothing." One of the operatives said. "They are just sitting there. Perfect calm and quiet. If you asked me, Sir, it is quite eerie to watch them."

"Why do you say that?" Captain Santiago asked.

"I've been to several surveillance mission and believe me, Sir, no one can sit for hours perfect still and quietly like they do. They just look into each other's eyes and nothing else."

"Hmmm ..."

"Has anyone found out who these two really are?" Captain Santiago asked his intel team.

"Sir, nothing." One of the soldiers answered. "They are like ghosts. We ran their prints and came out with nothing."

"Dammit!" Captain Santiago cursed. "I just know it in my gut that these boys are somehow connected to what happened in this village."

A soldier came into the tent. He saluted to Captain Santiago before he spoke.

"Sir, we have gone to every house in this village and asked everyone, however, no one has ever seen these boys." The soldier had pictures of Oisin, and Henry blown up in 8 x 11 inches size.

--- end of chapter ---