195. Part III: Behind the Council of Regents

"What do you mean?" Helios questioned.

"By now, the Council of Regents will be on high alert." Henry said. "And, I'm guessing that they have warded off every portal in and out of Adamah."

Henry paused as he looked at the sky.

"Therefore, we do not have much time. I believe that the Council of Regents will start their manhunt in every dimension and world just to find who used the portal out from Adamah."

"Then, we have to begin strategizing our next move and bring up to speed our trainings. We will start at the first sight of light." Oisin recommended.

"Oh well, I was planning to do some sightseeing or something later on." Henry said casually. "Guess, it needs to wait."

Henry turned around and faced the prince of the Phoenix clan and the High General of the Forest clan.

"Gau ona."
(Good night.)

Henry said as he began to walk back into the heart of the cave to retire in his chamber.

"Zurea bezala."
(As to you.)

Helios and Oisin said in unison.

When Henry was a few meters away, Helios began to speak.

"Tell me honestly," He began. "Tell me everything what you know about what my father is up to?"

Oisin looked at Helios' face and saw the intense facial expression of the prince. A look that was mixed of worrisome, loneliness and curiousity.

"Other than what I told Henry," Oisin said plainly. "Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?" Helios was agitated. "With your stature and power, definitely you know more than what you make us believe."

"Thank you for thinking so highly of me, my prince." Oisin replied. "You are giving me so much credit. But the truth is I know nothing what the prince of the Aeolian clan and your father are up to."

"Augh!" The prince exclaimed out of frustration.

"Look," Oisin began to say. "Get some rest and well talk about it later."

"But ..."

"We are both tired and our emotions are somewhat high from all that had happened. Rest for now, my prince for you will need all strength later."

--- end of chapter ---