356. Part XXVII: Ally or foe

"Thus, the marking of the Star Child binding all the elements." Grime Hullo said.

"Why mark the beholden, then?" The child king of the Aeolian curiously asked.

"Like the elements of Adamah, we, too as individuals are made of these five elements. A few individuals are naturally born with a predominant element which can manifest as they grow. Usually, these individuals, such as yourselves, either belonged to a royal bloodline," Grime Hullo said as he looked at the royalties and the High General of the Forest clan, "While only a few rare individuals of common birth which we called 'blessed' somehow developed their magical skills."

"Is there a way from the beholden to be freed from the Star Child?" The prince of the Vatr clan finally spoke.

"I don't know." Grime Hullo said sincerely.

"There has to be a way." The prince of the Vatr clan was desperate to be comforted.

"We may not have the answer right now," The prince of the Phoenix clan began to say. "But we will not rest until we find one, okay?"

Helios smiled at the prince of the Vatr clan and North nodded in affirmation back to Helios.

"I hate to be the insensitive one here, but we have more important issue to deal with—the Star Child. The High General of the Forest clan began to say to everyone before he directed his question to Rahel. "You said that you have plan on how we can help the prince of the Phoenix clan be separated with the Star Child."

"Yes," Rahel answered. "As I said earlier, we need a being that is beholden to the Star Child to take prince Helios' place."

"How?" The prince of the Phoenix clan asked.

"It involves a ritual." Rahel said.

"What kind of ritual?" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan asked suspiciously.

--- end of chapter ---