301. Part XXVIV: To gather moon dust

And, the hour of gathering moon dusts was upon them.

After giving Grime Hullo a crash course on how to operate the state-of-the-art defense system of his safe room as well as the rooftop, Rahel provided the Kentauros specific instructions on what would go down once he began gathering moon dusts. He made Grime Hullo promised to not to listen to the ethereal sound that he would make during the gathering of moon dusts no matter. And, the Kentauros solemnly gave his word.

The warding around the building where he lived was waning.

He stepped out of the bunker and as the door disappeared, he took of his clothes piece by piece until he was total naked. Then, he bellowed an excruciating cry as he dropped on the concrete ground on his knees and hands as his back started to bleed. Wings started to sprout from his latissimi dorsi.

Grime Hullo was closely watching in awed as he saw Rahel's true form. He could not believe how more beautiful his lover's true form was. The wings that grew on Rahel was translucent and it was radiating with hues like the rainbow. Once his wings flapped, he floated away from the ground and flew in the center of the roof. When he did, the ground below him lit. There were ancient writings on the ground that was within a perfect circle. It illuminated really brightly. Then, the beam of the moon shot directly at Rahel's entire body. And, he wailed, though, it quite different from when his wings came out of his back. Though, he looked like in complete agony, his screams were somewhat exquisitely ethereal music-spellbinding even.

From the bunker, Grime Hullo felt lightheaded as he listened to his lover's cries. He had forgotten to put on the headphones with noise cancellation. It seemed that he had inhaled some intoxicating fumes that made him strangely relax and high. And he was starting to forget his worries of Gaelic tracing his signature energy.

--- end of chapter ---