292. Part XX: To gather moon dust

Back in the forest, the prince of the Phoenix clan was surrounded by his friends who were devastatingly worrisome about his state. They remained near around him, but no one dared touch him except for the prince of the Vatr clan, North.

"You shouldn't." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan cautioned the prince of the Vatr clan.

"And why shouldn't I?!" He snapped at Addy as if he wanted to cut the head of the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan as if his companion had said something so vulgar or treacherous.

"Hey, no need for such animosity." The child king of the Aeolian clan scolded the prince of the Vatr clan. "We are worried about Helios too, you know."

"Yeah?!" North lashed his tongue. "Do you think that your sense of disquieting could be far greater than what I am feeling right now seeing the person I love suffer like this and I could do nothing but watch in utter impotency?!"

He paused. The prince of the Vatr clan threw all decorum and continued to rudely speak. "Nay! You have no frigging idea what I am feeling now. No! You can even begin to imagine! And, if you think you thought you feel even the slightest sympathy for my beloved don't, for you cannot truly feel the depth of my emotion." North's tears flowed freely as he spoke.

"My prince," Helios began to speak, and his voice was so weak. "Hush now for I am doing well all things considering."

Everyone looked at the prince of the Phoenix clan while North held him in his arms. He held Helios so lovingly, as the prince of the Phoenix clan rested his head on his lover's lap.

"Let us not speak in anger as words can cut as deeply as any sword oreven deeper." The prince of the Phoenix clan cautioned the prince of the Vatrclan.

--- end of chapter ---