215. Part I: Road to the village

As soon as their threads were transformed, they headed out of the cave.

Though, they could easily reach the village using their powers, Oisin suggested they walk like ordinary men as not to draw any suspicion on them.

They had been walking for almost a quarter and still they were nowhere near the village.

"Oisin, are you sure this is the right way." Henry asked.

"Yup."

"Can we use our powers now? I am tired." Henry complained as he sat on rock by a tree.

"You know we cannot risk being discovered." Oisin reminded the child king of the Aeolian clan. "There is no rush, we can rest for bit."

The breeze slowly blew in the forest and the birds flew over the horizon. Suddenly, there was a growling noise.

"Stay sill." Oisin said in a low voice.

Oisin, immediately, scanned the perimeters with his eyes. However, he could not see anything.

"Relax," Henry began to say. "It is just my stomach complaining." He continued. "We haven't eaten anything since we left Adamah."

Indeed, it was true. None of them had anything to eat since they had arrived on Earth. However, unlike the rest of his companions, Oisin as a warrior had been trained in the art of war and survival. And, one of those battles were overcoming hunger and thirst. In fact, Oisin could go on for days without food or water without having any negative effect on him.

However, the child king was a different story all together. Henry was born a royalty and never a day in his entire life, he had experienced what the true meaning to hunger.

"Stay here." He said to Henry "I will be right back."

Without asking for any permission, Oisin left the child king of the Aeolian clan seated on a rock by the tree.

Not wanting to appear weak or afraid, Henry just remained silent as he followed Oisin with his gaze.

--- end of chapter ---