279. Part VII: To gather moon dust

They continued to kiss as Rahel wrapped his arms around Grime Hullo. Their kiss was so passionate as if they had not kissed for ages. Grime Hullo, then, inserted his tongue inside Rahel's mouth and Rahel's met his tongue. Their tongues dueled until Grime Hullo parted his mouth from Rahel's orifice. He darted his tongue again in mid-air and Rahel met it with his.

While they mouth and tongues made love, Rahel reached out for Grime Hullo's enormous cock and began masturbating it. Grime Hullo grabbed Rahel's buttocks roughly for a moment before he inched down his hands on Rahel's thighs and lifted his lover from the bed. Rahel, then, wrapped his legs around Grime Hullo as they tongue continued to dance. Grime Hullo turned around 180 degrees and sat at the edge of the bed.

Rahel instinctively began grinding his ass against his lover's towering cock for a bit before he pushed Grime Hullo on the mattress. With Grime Hullo's back laid comfortably on the bed, Rahel's lips began attacking Grime Hullo's neck sucking hard on it until a red blotch appeared. He did that several times around Grime Hullo's neck.

Grime Hullo was really enjoying Rahel placing hickeys on his neck. He was happy that Rahel was marking him as if telling the world that he belonged to him and only him by those hickeys. Meanwhile, Grime Hullo's hands were busy caressing his lover's muscular cute buns. He could not believe how voluptuous those ass cheeks were and he knew that he would really have fun riding it later on.

By then, Rahel's lips had travelled down to Grime Hullo's chest suckling his lover's nipple, one after the other. Grime Hullo's nipples were so erect and Rahel enjoyed torturing it with his lips especially the way Grime Hullo moaned every time he would suck on it.

"DAMMIT IT RAHEL!"

--- end of chapter ---