327. Part LV: To gather moon dust

Indeed, Sacha was starting to stir from his unconscious state and Grime Hullo could see it. So did Addy.

Sacha struggled to stand erect and he held his head. He looked beside him and saw that Gaelic was still unconscious.

"What happened?" Sacha continued to say as he attempted to stand up.

The Grand Magus wanted to run over the young man, however, he could see that the man came into light and he recognized him-Thorn.

"We need to get out of here, this instance." Addy told Grime Hullo as he looked at the circle of burning light which luckily had extinguished just in time.

"Come on!" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said as he grabbed Grime Hullo by the arm and dragged him.

Once they were an inch away from the circle of burning light, he ordered Grime Hullo to carry the unconscious body of Rahel. Grime Hullo did as he was instructed.

"Who are you?" Sacha yelled as he wobbly stood erect.

"Sacha!" The bastard prince of the Vatr clan yelled. "Stay where you are!"

Sacha frantically looked around and he saw his master was standing at the edge of the roof of the adjacent building.

"My Lord?!" Sacha shouted back as his sight was a bit blurry.

"Yes, it is I. Do not engage!" Thorn said with authority.

Grime Hullo carefully lifted the fairy's unconscious body from the ground and into his strong and loving arms.

"Irekitzeko denbora eta espazioa eta eman pasahitza."

(Open time and space and grant us passage.)

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan conjured a portal as soon as Grime Hullo had secured Rahel.

"Step into the portal." Addy said to Grime Hullo.

Grime Hullo was reluctant and Addy could see that.

"Trust me. It would be in your best interest to come with me rather than wait for that man to crossover here."

--- end of chapter ---