211. Part VII: Fierce I

Absolutely naked the princes' virile bodies pressed together taking all in the intoxication of their lustful desires.

By then, the prince of the Phoenix clan had his back against the bathroom wall as North continued to snake his tongue lovingly against his tight hard abdomen.

Inched by inched, the prince of the Vatr clan made his way to Helios' lengthy and hard schlong. He, then, took hold of Helios' raging cock and began fondling it.

North looked into Helios' eyes as he continued to manipulate his lover's cock. And, when he began licking Helios' bulbous head, the prince of the Phoenix clan began moaning.

"Ahhhh ..." The prince of the Phoenix clan exclaimed.

North naughtily teased Helios' cock head before he slowly began to wrap his soft lips around his lover's manhood. Helios body spasmed in delight as he felt North's slowly take his raging hardon deeper.

"Oh, North ... ahhhh!" Helios expressed as he felt the hot orifice of North's mouth and the skillful manipulation of the North's tongue.

Instinctively, the prince of the Phoenix clan placed his right hand on North's head and began to pull the prince of the Vatr clan's closer to his phallus. Slowly, Helios began thrusting his hard member deeper inside North's hot orifice. And, the prince of the Vatr clan willingly took every thrust.

With every thrust, the prince of the Phoenix clan was close to releasing his royal juices.

"I'm about to cum!" Helios said.

As if deaf to the prince of the Phoenix clan declaration, North continued to suck on Helios' hard member not wanting to be denied of his price.

"You ... better ... stop ..." Helios began to say. "Else ... I ... will ... explode ... inside ... your ... mouth ..."

Inside of heeding his lover's request, the prince of the Vatr clancontinued to suck on Helios' cock harder.

--- end of chapter ---