376. Part III: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"Be warn." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan began to say. "The effect of the Ambrosia will only last for three hours, thus, you have to work fast."

"We got it." The child king of the Aeolian clan said.

"There's more." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian continued.

"What is it?" The prince of the Vatr clan asked.

"Be very careful because eating the Ambrosia will attract dark spirits that may be lurking in the forest." Addy paused. "And, while the power of the Ambrosia is still active, you will be invisible to everyone, even to me. Thus, I cannot help if something happens." His voice quivered.

The child king of the Aeolian clan held the right hand of the Grand Magus.

"Worry not," Henry said. "We can handle ourselves. You are the one that needs to be careful. If anything goes wrong, I mean, anything while you are with the fairy. You get the hell out immediately. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"Is everyone ready?" The High General of the Forest clan asked.

The prince of the Vatr clan took hold of the prince of the Phoenix clan as Helios brought himself to smile at North.

While the child king of the Aeolian clan answered, "Yes."

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan moved his hands in circular motion and a portal appeared.

It was the High General of the Forest clan who first entered the portal, followed by the prince of the Vatr clan and the prince of the Phoenix clan who were holding hands and the child king of the Aeolian clan was the last person to stepped into the portal.

After a few minutes, the portal appeared in the heart of forest below the mountain where they came from. The High General of the Forest clan unknotted the white cloth that contained the Ambrosia.

--- end of chapter ---