203: Part VII: Awaken nightmare

"Addy!" North yelled.

Addy came out of his chamber holding a book in each hand.

"What is going?" Addy asked.

"Helios thinks that his periapt maybe the key in finding the Kentauros."

Hurriedly, Addy went to the prince of the Phoenix clan's chamber.

"Are you sure?" Addy asked when he returned to the room.

"Maybe." Helios replied as he continued to try and remove the ornamental band from his wrist.

"I think, it is best you keep it on." Addy warned. "If there is the slightest chance that it can find the Kentauros, I will try to perform the tracking spell while the band is still on you."

"Are you sure?" North asked Addy.

"I can only try." Addy reassured North. "Now, if it's okay with you, Helios, I need to touch the periapt so I can proceed with my incantation."

"But ..." Helios was hesitating for he was afraid that the Star Child might take hold of him again.

"Don't worry." Addy replied. "If the Star Child takes hold of you, I have a entrapment spell to keep us all safe." Addy continued to say. "Besides, it is also a way to know if any of us is safe to be near you."

Helios thoughtfully assessed the situation. After a few seconds, he nodded his head in affirmation giving Addy permission to touch his periapt and be close to him.

"If you don't mind," Addy gave the books he was holding to the prince of the Vatr clan.

"Sure." North took the items from Addy's hands.

Addy walked towards Helios. He, then, touched the periapt and images flashed in his mind. Addy began to shake as he continued to touch the ornamental band.

"Are you alright?" Helios asked worriedly as Addy's seemed to enter a trance-like state.

Addy continued to hold onto Helios' wrist and periapt. After a minute or so, Addy released his hold of Helios' wrist.

--- end of chapter ---

--- end of  chapter ---