338. Part IX: Ally or foe

"Hugo Miller?!" The High General of the Forest clan and the child king of the Aeolian exclaimed.

"It couldn't be." Henry said.

"You said your name is Grime Hullo!" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said.

"Who the heck are you, really?!" Oisin said as he drew out his dagger. "Prince Helios, I don't think we should trust that stranger."

"I suggest you step away from that stranger." The child king of the Aeolian clan said.

"Helios, come here, please." The prince of the Vatr clan said.

"Guys, this is silly." The prince of the Phoenix clan began to say. "This is Mr. Hugo Miller. He was my archery instructor when I was seven. I have known Mr. Hugo for several decades."

"But he told me earlier that his name is Grime Hullo." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said.

"You are Grime Hullo?" The prince of the Phoenix clan asked perplexedly.

"See, he is a liar!" The High General of the Forest clan declared.

"Be careful what you say." Grime Hullo began to say. "If you want to keep your tongue attached to your mouth!"

"Dare if you can!" The High General of the Forest clan challenged the Kentauros.

"Enough, guys!" The prince of the Vatr clan said. "We are getting nowhere. Let's all calm down and talk about this out."

Everyone was awkwardly looking at the prince of the Vatr clan. "What?!"

Silence.

"Good." North continued to say. "Now, everyone—sit!"

Everyone started to move and take their seat except the prince of the Vatr clan who laid out the rules.

"Now, that everyone has settled down," North began to say. "The rule is simple. I will start. I will ask a question to anyone I want, and that person must answer my question. If I am not satisfied with the answer, I can do a follow up, but I cannot ask the same question. After the follow up question is answered, then, the person I am interrogating will have the right to ask everyone a question and so on. Got it?"

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

--- end of chapter ---