206. Part II: Fierce I

The prince of the Phoenix clan's silky white cheeks became cerise as he felt his manhood raged on inside his robe. His body shook as he continued to feel the rising of his lust for the prince of Vatr clan.

As North continued to flirt with him with his lips and sweet kisses, his cock pulsated strong and hard than he ever felt in his entire life.

North continued to sexily flirt with the prince of Phoenix clan using his soft lips as well as his masculine yet strong hands. He began to touch Helios' neck as he slowly extended his fingers under his lover's earlobe.

Helios shuddered as he felt the prince of the Vatr clan's fingers began to caress his earlobe. The prince of the Phoenix clan moaned long and loud as it heightened his libido.

"Uhm ..." Helios exclaimed. "I think ... umm ..."

The prince of the Phoenix clan's voice trailed off as he felt the prince of the Vatr clan's lips began to touch the skin of his neck.

Helios groaned even more as he felt the prince of the Vatr clan's lips began to move down on his neck. His eyelids flickered liken to being under high a fever and in a state of delirium. His entire body temperature rose, and every fiber of his being began to shake.

"I ... think ... we ... should ... stop ..."

Helios weakly tried to convince the prince of the Vatr clan to stop. However, his body seemed to betray him as his schlong continued to pulsate incessantly.

North continued to coyly tease the prince of the Phoenix clan with his lips. He, then, placed his left hand on Helios' well-tone abdomen and slowly let it move towards the prince of Phoenix clan's manhood.

"North ... something ... is ... happening ..." Helios began to say. "AHHH!!!"

--- end of chapter ---