387. Part XIII: Idyllic world of the nymphes

Moments after the child king of the Aeolian clan stopped crying and dried the tears from his face, he saw another nymphe appeared beside Canossila.

Canossila slowly get up on her knees and talked to the nymphe beside her.

"Helia," She began to say. "The time has come."

"I understand," Helia answered stonily.

"Hero," Canossila then addressed the child king of the Aeolian clan. "Helia, will escort you out of the castle where Hippotades' horse awaits you. The cloud mustang will take you back on the ground below. And, there one of our Aurai sister will meet you."

"I don't know what to say." The child of the Aeolian clan began to say.

"No need to say anything." Canossila replied. "We all have our parts to play."

The child king of the Aeolian clan remained silent and the leader of the Aurae nymphes vanished before his very eyes.

After that, the child king of the Aeolian clan got off the bed and felt that his strength had returned.

"Please follow me." Helia said coldly.

He did as he was told and walked behind the nymphe. As they walked to the great of hallway of the white castle, Helia remained silent.

The child king of the Aeolian clan cleared his throat. "May I ask you something?"

However, Helia the nymphe, continued to walk ahead of him.

"Has anyone of you seen Hippotades?" He continued to say.

Helia stopped. The child king of the Aeoian clan was surprised when the nymphe suddenly stopped on her track. He almost ran down the nymphe in the hallway.

The child of the Aeolian clan thought the nymphe would answer his inquiry, however, she stood motionless for a second or two before she continued to walk ahead. Henry was dumbstruck by the nymphe's behavior; however, he knew that he could not impose, considering why he was in Anemoi in the first place.

--- end of chapter ---