233. Part III: Precedence

"Remember, when Helios' periapt illuminated?" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said.

"Yeah." The High General of the Forest clan replied.

"It seemed that it is keeping the Star Child at bay." Addy continued. "And, with that ornamental band, I can use it to track the Kentauros."

"Wait, what?" The child king of the Aeolian clan said. "Really?"

"My periapt was given to my father by Grime Hullo." The prince of the Phoenix clan said.

"And, with Helios' bracelet, I can use it to track the Kentauros." Addy said. "All I need is to find the correct tracking spell to activate it."

"Precisely, my point." Oisin said. "So, while we try our luck finding the right incantation, we do the thing that we can now, and that is to prepare for battle."

No one contradicted what the High General of the Forest clan said. He, then, stood and walked towards his chambers. "I'll see you guys in an hour."

"Me too," The child king of the Aeolian clan said as he walked towards his chamber. "I need a shower."

Helios, North and Addy continued to eat their meal.

Inside the bathroom, Henry removed his clothes and walked to the shower area naked. As the water cascade on his body, he started to think about his father. Being on Earth, where the last intel he had about his father rumored whereabouts made him hopeful. Finally, he might be close to finding out the truth with what happened to his father.

Yet, this made him frightful at the same time. He was afraid that he might find something that he was not yet ready to find out. He was afraid that this was another road to disappointment and the intel he had was wrong. He was afraid to find out that his father might no longer alive.

His tears fell along the crystal water and he tried to muffle his cries holding at the silver feather pendant around his neck.

--- end of chapter ---