274. Part II: To gather moon dust

It was mid spring and the weather was slightly cold. However, Grime Hullo was in the balcony of penthouse, shirtless and wearing only a thin cotton pajama which seemed to be hugging tightly around his buttocks as well as the material obscenely accentuated his massive manhood.

His mind was time and world away contemplating on what his life was before he went to Earth and thinking what his life might have been if he had stayed and all.

"What are you thinking of?" Rahel said as he stepped into the balcony with Grime Hullo. "You seem to be somewhere else just about now."

"I was, wasn't I?" Grime Hullo replied.

"Come on, you know you can tell me anything and I would listen, right?" Rahel said as he went behind his lover and wrapped his arms around him.

Grime Hullo sighed deeply. "Nothing really big. I was just thinking about my life back in Adamah. My life back in the land of my clan-the Kentauros."

His statement was far from being 'nothing really big', in fact, it was really extremely relevant to him.

Grime Hullo slowly turned around which momentarily broke their embrace. Once Grime Hullo was facing Rahel, he hugged him tightly and started to breakdown and cry.

Rahel could not believe that Grime Hullo was going through so much than he realized. The emotions that was tearing his lover apart from the inside and he was somewhat glad that he could be there for him. He was thankful that Grime Hullo trusted him enough to become this vulnerable in front of him. Rahel knew no words could ever assuage the pain that his lover was going through, and he thought that words were no longer necessary as much as just being there with Grime Hullo and holding him and let him release all those emotions out.

--- end of chapter ---