229. Part X: Cross path

"Men?!"

Captain Santiago screamed at the top of his lungs. However, all he heard was the violent rumbling of thunder, wind howling and rain noisy everywhere he turned.

"SOLDIERS?!" He yelled again but nothing.

When he turned around, Oisin was behind him. Captain Santiago fired his gun and it hit the High General of the Forest clan.

The gunfire shot echoed in the forest despite of all the noises. Suddenly, the pouring rain and violently wind stopped.

"WHERE IS YOUR COUSIN?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MEN?!"

Captain Santiago shouted while pointing the gun at Oisin's head, who was then kneeling on the ground and was holding his left arm. Apparently, the bullet hit Oisin by the arm. Luckily, it only grazed him.

"I AM NOT GOING TO ASK AGAIN. TELL ME OR I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS!"

Suddenly, Captain Santiago shuddered pugnaciously as electricity flowed into his entire flesh rendering him unconscious. The captain, then, fall on the ground still shaking.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Oisin said.

"Oh, geez, you are welcome." The child king of the Aeolian said offendedly.

"Did you kill him?" Oisin asked as he got up from the ground.

"Certainly not!" Henry answered. "Come on, let's get going."

"Wait!" Oisin stopped the child king of the Aeolian clan.

"What?!"

"We need Addy to wipe out their memories." The High General of the Forest clan began to suggest. "Especially this one right here." Oisin pointing to Captain Santiago. "This one was on to us since we came to this village. I don't know why. But I have a feeling that he would not stop hunting us."

Both Henry and Oisin looked around to find the blue winged creatures that the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan had created to keep tabs on them.

"There is one." Oisin said.

"Addy, etorri nire laguntza."
(Addy, come to my aid.)

Henry said it thrice. Suddenly, a portal opened, and Addy appeared.

--- end of chapter ---