330. Part I: Ally or foe

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan entered the cave. When he looked behind him, he saw that Grime Hullo was still standing outside the entryway.

"Come in." Addy invited.

However, the Kentauros remained unmoved where he was.

"Well, suit yourself." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan said. He then took the moldavite stone out from his pocket. "Do you know what this is?"

The Kentauros shook his head sideways.

"I found this in the young man's pants pocket." He continued to say. "This is a tracking stone. This is perhaps how they found you and Rahel on that rooftop of that building."

Grime Hullo's eyes widened. "Why did you take it?"

"This is a rare stone in Adamah and perhaps in this world." The Grand Magus of the Aeolian said. "But who knows, they may have a spare one which they can use can to track you and Rahel. Once I put up the magical barrier again, this stone is untraceable and so is everyone inside this cave."

Grime Hullo was in deep thoughts contemplating where the stranger before him was telling him the truth.

"Okay, if you don't want to come in. It is best we part ways."

Grime Hullo stepped inside the cave right away. He knew that he and Rahel was safer with the stranger than out on their own. Well, for the being that Rahel was powerless.

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian smiled before he placed back the barrier.

"Etxe honen maisu bat naiz, sarrerako bide guztiak zigilatu eta kanpotarrengandik babesten gaitu."

(I am one of the masters of this house, seal all entryway and protect us from outsiders.)

Grime Hullo waited for Addy to finish the incantation as he observed the hallway leading to the heart of the cave. The structure reminded him of the architectural design of Adamah.

Once his incantation was done, the Grand Magus turned around and led the way in the depths of the cave.

"Who are you, really?" Grime Hullo asked as he walked behind Addy.

--- end of chapter ---