384. Part XI: Idyllic world of the nymphes

The child king of the Aeolian clan could feel the benevolent aura of the leader of the Aurae nymphes Canossila, thus, he put his worries aside as he laid on the bed. Henry could see how the nymphe glowed with a soft golden hue.

"Hero," Canossila began to talk to him through his mind. "Please do tell why you have ventured here in Anemoi?"

The child king of the Aeolian clan could not utter a single word as the Aurai nymphe's face was inches away from his face.

"Don't you not know how perilous it is here? Fortunately, you've defeated the goddess Anitu Tabi. Praise be, Hippotades!"

"Hippotades?" The child king of the Aeolian clan asked curiously.

Canossila gave Henry a gentle smile before she spoke without moving her lips.

"The god of air." Canossila giggled flirtatiously as he touched the child king of the Aeolian clan's face with her left hand tracing the jawline Henry's handsome face.

"The god of air?" The child king of the Aeolian clan finally spoke to Canossila.

However, he had not realized that he began talking to the Aurai nymphe with his mind as well.

Henry grasped as his eyes widened. "That can't be?!" He was bewildered by what the Aurai nymphe was telling him. "The god of air had been dead a long time ago."

"BLASPHEMY!" Canossila said in a high pitch voice.

"ARGHHH!!!" Henry cried out as the nymphe's screamed inside his head. "PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!!! GEEZ!!!"

The Aurai nymphe's screaming suddenly stopped. Canossila's eyes bulged in shock as she looked at the child king of the Aeolian clan. It seemed she could hear the wind howling in her head short-circuiting her thoughts and she could not move when Henry screamed at her. She could not believe how the boy had render her powerless.

The child king of the Aeolian clan was not even aware of what he had done to the nymphe. When Henry then relax his tense facial expression, Canossila suddenly was able to gain control of her own thoughts and body.

--- end of chapter ---